Thursday, December 08, 2011

I'm Tired

As salam

Entry: Mmmmmm...

I'm tired...
Tired to pretending that I'm ok with this situation...
Tired to pretending that I'm fine with what happened surround me...
Tired to pretending that I just ignore what people have done to me....
Tired to pretending that I'm not alert with people surround me....

BUT...
I've tried to pull myself out of that situation...
I've tried to watch every inch surround me...
I've tried to fight back people who push me down....
I've tried to give full attention to people surround me....

BUT...
There's nothing chng as long as Allah said "kun faya kun"....
I knew Allah love's me so that Allah put me in this situation....Allah know I can handle it...so I'll always remember Allah...

End
my telepon cerdik pandai...

0 comments: